Respect Achievement Integrity Sustainability
At Thiele Primary School, the yearly Material and Service Fee is proposed by the Governing Council following the recommendation of the Finance Committee. The Governing Council endeavour to ensure school fees are maintained at a reasonable amount to ensure every student has access to quality education and innovative programs.
A polling process of the Thiele school community is undertaken every year to set the fee structure. All extra-curricular activities are invoiced separately e.g. swimming, aquatics, excursions, sport.
We offer a number of payment options including:
- Cash or cheque
- Credit card (in person, via the invoice or by phone)
- QKR app
- Bank transfer via EFT
- Payment plan (instalment payments)
- School Card is also available annually for those eligible.
CANTEEN ONLINE ORDERING
Now Available through Qkr! App
Each of the three schools on Campus have signed up to a Qkr! app which allows payments for various school payments online.
On each of the school’s apps the Canteen online ordering app has been added. This means that parents can now order lunch and recess orders online via their schools Qkr! app.
Just follow these easy steps below to get yourself set up:
1. Download the Qkr! app from the APP Store
2. Sign up
3. Create an account for you – add profile
4. Search for your schools Qkr! account (school name)
5. Add credit card details
6. Add your child/rens profile/information
7. Click on Canteen
8. Choose what you want to add to cart and submit
9. All orders must be placed by 9.15 am
10. There is a communications page that will answer a lot of your questions
If you have any questions or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact your school front office